Refunds & De-registration
EdUgo follows a 14-day refund policy:
- EdUgo provides a 100% refund for the deregistration of a course before 14 days
- Should the de-registration of a course take place between 14 - 21
days, there is a 50% charge billed to the client
- Should the de-registration of a course take place after 21 days, 100% of the fee will be retained by edUgo
2. Credit Card authorisation, done via email or telephone
- There is no online payment gateway
- All customer billing is generated by edUgo/Sherwood Books
- Only on receipt of full payment will the registered course be made available for access
- Only official edUgo vouchers are valid as an alternative means of payment
- Transfers from one course to another is only valid within the first 14 days of registration
- Transfer queries must be emailed to the administrator at for a transfer to be authorized
- LATE REGISTRATIONS: edUgo allows a client a maximum of 3 days after the earliest session start date to register
- Maximum extension period is 10 days
- FINAL EXAM: Extensions on final exam is granted only if a request has been sent to the administrator and the "REQUEST" button activated.
- An extension period is granted for final examination ONLY
* Once a course has been completed, the course subscription will be terminated and the student will not be allowed to access to any other course using their account. A new risgtration will be required.
*edUgo is an official distributor of ed2go range of courses in South Africa.
*All content is created, managed and authenticated by ed2go.